Monday, August 23, 2010

Loving our Muslim neighbors unconditionally

As usual I do not follow the news. As usual there are some things that refuse to be ignored. I suppose that's a good thing.

Apparently the Mosque near ground zero is one such thing. Frankly I just don't get why people are so worked up about it. But then, since I stopped following the news, and especially since I stopped listening to the political talking heads, it has become increasingly difficult to understand why people get so worked up about a lot of things. It's amazing how different things look when you're not being constantly harangued by the frantic, hand waving purveyors of doom and gloom.

Anyway, I could write a blog post putting forth my feelings about the whole thing, but someone already took the time to write an excellent blog post about it. This is what I would write (I just wouldn't write it as well).

Loving our Muslim neighbors unconditionally

No comments: